Seaforth Civil is committed to promoting a culture of sustainability, managing our operations in a manner that minimises our economic, environmental and social impacts and enabling the integration of sustainability principles and practices into everything we do.
In order to achieve this commitment, Seaforth Civil will;
- Be ethically responsible in managing the projects we undertake, the materials we procure and the people we employ.
- Engage with our local communities to achieve shared and lasting outcomes.
- Support our workforce in being diverse, engaged, motivated and competent – working together towards the sustainable success of our business.
- Facilitate the sharing of ideas, knowledge and innovation, internally and externally that create financial savings and benefits to our clients, society and the environment in which we operate.
- Implement risk and hazard management principles to maintain the health and safety of our people, the surrounding community and the environment.
- Drive to deliver sustainable profitable growth while satisfying our social, legal and contractual obligations.